DD5HW1 Emphasis

After reading over the Writer's Checklist in Chapter 9, I learned some things about how titles, headings, paragraphs should look. In my project, I changed the title of my third manual from "How to change the template/layout of each of your Google Slides/ Slide Theme/ and Slide Transition" to "How To Change the Layout, Theme, or Transition of each of your Google Slides." The revised title is less wordy and more straight forward. I changed the wording of the descriptions for each of the titles to be more accurate, including what I assumed what the user already knows. This provides appropriate support to the titles and ensures that the audience is able to reach Step 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DD6HW6 Tech Comm Journal Search

DD6HW2 Brainstorm

DD9HW2 Reflect on PR