DD3HW2 P#2 Outline

Outline Project #1
Creating your own google account
In the first pamphlet, I will be giving specific instructions on how to create your own google account
1. Use either of the internet browsers by double clicking using your mouse, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Google Chrome(Have pictures of each logo)
2. Go to the address bar at the top(have picture of address bar) and type in www.google.com, then press Enter on your keyboard
3. On the next screen, you will see a button




In the second pamphlet, I will be giving specific instruction on how to invite other people to view/edit the document.

1.When creating a project, you have the option to invite others edit your file

In the third pamphlet, I will be giving specific instructions on how to change the design of each slide of all of the slides at the same time. Also I can instruct on how to change the template of the slide, whether you want to have one side to be a picture and the other side to have bullet points or a paragraph. I can go further into description as I can instruct on how to change font color, font size, how to put the information in bullet form. Also, similar to Microsoft Power point, I want to give instructions on how to change the slide transitioning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DD6HW6 Tech Comm Journal Search

DD9HW2 Reflect on PR

DD6HW2 Brainstorm