DD2HW5 Researching Existing Instructions

I typed in Google, "Google Slides Tutorial," and clicked the first link, https://gsuite.google.com/learning-center/products/slides/get-started/, and it brought me to a page with all the basic information on how to use Google Slides. Something I learned from this website is that you can import a Microsoft PowerPoint to Google Slides. If you didn't know how to start your own Google Slide(which is what one of my pamphlets will conveniently cover), you could've started working on your project in Microsoft PowerPoint, then late import it to Google Slides. Also, I learned that you can restrict people to only being able to view the slides or actually being able to edit the information in them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DD6HW6 Tech Comm Journal Search

DD9HW2 Reflect on PR

DD6HW2 Brainstorm