DD2HW1 Chapter 3

To: Christopher Sloman
From: William Chan
Subject: Evaluation of a Microsoft Word Template
Date: June 8, 2017

The purpose of this memo is to present my impressions of a template on Microsoft Word. The goal of the template is to give the user an easy way to create their own cover letter.
Summary
In general, I think the template itself is very effective in being clear and giving the user an easy way to create their own cover letter

Discussion
In Microsoft Word, there is a template called "Polished cover letter," designed by MOO. In this template, you are able to simply plug in your information and turn it in with your application for a job. It is clear and professional looking. The template seems straight forward and one page. You are able to easily locate the fundamental sections needed in every cover letter. The template is user-friendly and easy to use for essentially all users. If I were to change the template to improve it, I would delete the initials on the top left corner of the template, as for I see it useless and takes away from the rest of the letter.


Recommendation
If I were to change the template to improve it, I would delete the initials on the top left corner of the template, as for I see it useless and takes away from the rest of the letter.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DD6HW6 Tech Comm Journal Search

DD9HW2 Reflect on PR

DD6HW2 Brainstorm